News: **Please Read**. If you have a new or renewed membership on the site but it has not been added to your account after a day or two, please send the admin (mrnuke) a private message so your account can be corrected manually. There is an ongoing connectivity error with the Paypal subscription system.

Thank you

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Yearly Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

Author Topic: Bow flex Velocore FS/Trade *** SOLD ***  (Read 168 times)

Online MRM69

• PROTECT the 2nd!
Bow flex Velocore FS/Trade *** SOLD ***
« on: May 25, 2022, 05:13:30 PM »
Bought this in 2020, received in Jan of 2021 and used through May 2021 and it’s been room art ever since. I really like the bike and it’s a great workout (I’m a cyclist who does MTB, Road, Cyclocross) but we live in a condo and I just don’t have the room to keep it as I’m setting up a home office.

Bike is in perfect shape and I’ve never had any issues with it. Bought the 16” monitor as it accepts more app’s than the larger unit will. It’s great to be able to ride and watch a movie on Netflix or amazon prime, as the hours just fly by. There’s also programs to ride in scenic places around the world as well as a never ending supply of challenging workouts. It’s easy to build up a sweat on this thing.

Offering this here first, as I trust the group and don’t feel like letting CL weirdo’s into my place. Currently sells for $1799, I paid $1699 + tax. If you want it and can come pick it up, I’ll sell for $1k firm (P/U in CT). Again, this is in perfect shape, I just don’t have room for it anymore. If interested, send me a message and we’ll go from there.

This is a gun site so yes, I would consider fairly assessed trades.  I’m partial to .22lr, 9mm, 45ACP, 12 gauge and 5.56 firearms.  I am military so could take any CT hated weapons off of your hands as well.

More pictures and info on request.

Thank for looking, Mike
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 03:30:24 PM by sbhaven »

Online MRM69

• PROTECT the 2nd!
Re: Bow flex Velocore FS/Trade -SOLD
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 03:23:55 PM »
Sold

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal