News: **** New feature for SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIPS & VENDORS ONLY ****
Your classifieds ads will be cross-posted on our facebook page.
It will link directly to it but no price will be shown.

* Banner Image

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Yearly Supporting Memberships

* Current Raffles

No posts were found.

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

* Theme Selection

Forum Default

Permanently

* Latest Members

Latest Topics and Posts

Re: Who Changed My Affiliation
by imahangtia | Today at 07:05:31 AM
Porsche is like a Glock? No substitute - Porshe Perfection? Porsche has its moments just people sre starting to realize that Porsche is just profusely overrated selling cheap horrible equipment at a extreme high price. Which fall apart when actually used as a car not a show piece, garage queen, or status symbol.  Porsche had lots of recalls last year and still recalling models. Not that great of a car today. Substitute? Thought most Porshe owners have a spare car or two or does a Porsche come with one now-a-days? :) .... Yeah I'm just kidding.  They strike me as overpriced junk now.I used to race a 911, but that was many many years ago.  My Porsche love has to do with the 1970's and 80s.  (911T/E/S, 930, 934, 935, 959)....
Re: D!ck Morris talking about Leora Levy and CT RINOS
by sbhaven | Today at 06:49:40 AM
Who is Leora Levy? News 8 sits down with GOP nominee for US Senate in Connecticuthttps://www.wtnh.com/news/yleh/who-is-leora-levy-news-8-sits-down-with-gop-nominee-for-us-senate-in-connecticut/News 8 is your local election headquarters. We sat down with Leora Levy less than 24 hours after her surprise victory in the Republican primary for U.S. Senate on Tuesday.“It was so exciting,” Levy said. “I barely slept, to be honest.”She also described what it was like when former President Donald Trump called to congratulate her.“It was the embodiment of a dream, and I feel ready to take on this responsibility,” she told News 8. “My life has prepared me to do this.”Levy said she is motivated by family and history. She said she’s named after her uncle Leo who died of Diptheria in L...
Re: 2019-nCov Virus
by imahangtia | Yesterday at 10:27:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFkRO4tlif8...
Re: FBI has raided Mar-a-Lago
by sbhaven | Yesterday at 08:06:41 PM
Trump team won’t release FBI warrant for Mar-a-Lago raid as judge weighs motion to unseal ithttps://nypost.com/2022/08/10/trump-team-wont-release-copy-of-mar-a-lago-fbi-raid-warrant/Former President Donald Trump reportedly has no plans to publish the search warrant used to raid Mar-a-Lago on Monday — as the judge who approved the search considers a motion to unseal the document.The Justice Department has said little publicly about the unprecedented raid on a former president, which is believed to be part of an effort to retrieve presidential records that may contain classified information. Trump blasted the raid as a partisan “surprise attack” and “political targeting at the highest level.”“No, we’re not releasing a copy of the warrant,” NBC News quoted a source close to ...
Re: Cali's AWB and LCM Ban Challenge Updates
by sbhaven | Yesterday at 10:56:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHgkY9R5tao...
Re: What are you reloading today?
by CTSixshot | August 09, 2022, 08:03:05 PM
Last of the empty .30-40 Krag brass; might as well load 'em up....
Re: How about being part-owner of an ammo company?
by CTSixshot | August 09, 2022, 02:57:33 PM
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., , Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMMO, Inc. (Nasdaq: POWW, POWWP) (“AMMO” or the “Company”) the owner of GunBroker.com, the largest online marketplace serving the firearms and shooting sports industries, and a leading vertically integrated producer of high-performance ammunition and components, today announced that it will release financial results for its fiscal first quarter 2023 ended June 30, 2022, after the stock market closes on Monday, August 15, 2022. The Company will also host a conference call for investors at 5:00 p.m. EDT that same day.POWW $5.52 1500 hours, 9 August 2022...
Re: House to move toward vote on assault weapons ban
by JBear | August 08, 2022, 08:11:03 PM
I thought they were voting on Friday on the joke called the inflation reduction bill? Calling it that is like using a flame thrower to put out a brush fire. :eyejack:They stopped calling it that the second they passed it... now they can can be honest(ish). ...
Re: American Reloading
by CTSixshot | August 08, 2022, 07:59:16 PM
8mm bullets. Don't see these in stock very often.https://americanreloading.com/8mm-323/3186-8mm-premium-mix-250ct.html...
Olivia Newton-John, singer and actress, passes away at 73
by sbhaven | August 08, 2022, 04:16:55 PM
Olivia Newton-John, acclaimed singer and ‘Grease’ and ‘Xanadu’ star, dies at 73https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2022-08-08/olivia-newton-john-dead-obitOlivia Netwon-John, the beloved singer and actor known for her 1970s and ’80s hits and the movie “Grease,” died at her ranch in Southern California on Monday at age 73.A cause of death hasn’t been announced, but she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1992 and underwent years of treatment. The cancer returned in 2017.“Olivia has been a symbol of triumphs and hope for over 30 years sharing her journey with breast cancer,” her husband, John Easterling, wrote Monday on the singer’s official Facebook page to announce her death. “Her healing inspiration and pioneering experience with plant medicine co...
Re: Smith & Wesson (the company) is on sale!
by CTSixshot | August 08, 2022, 09:50:55 AM
8 August: 0947 hours SWBI: $14.27/$14.308/19 $15 call: 15¢/25¢ 11 days to expiration....
Re: Gun Shops
by BishopofBling | August 08, 2022, 02:04:03 AM
I see some people are upset with Colt products. I myself have never had any issues with them. Colt has been around for many years and has always had a good rep. The three I own are nail drivers and function flawlessly. I'm not in the market to buy another as I stated there are hard to find in the gun stores.Eh, I owned a couple of their newer revolvers and they had some minor issues that required warranty fixes. Their CS was fantastic but they were not perfect out of the box. Hopefully Colt picks up their act and ups the quality....
"PROGRESS" by John Rich
by imahangtia | August 07, 2022, 08:46:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6tOAafAJCA...
Re: HBO Chernobyl Series
by Bottom Rung | August 07, 2022, 08:40:54 PM
The timing was odd, as was the fascination with the series. Unfortunately, for most Americans, a documentary such as this one leaves them highly entertained which they mistake for actual enlightenment….I never watched the entire thing, probably an hours worth of bits and pieces.I agree with feeling lied to, while not being entirely sure what the lie was. One thing is for sure, communist electrical generation will slaughter people needlessly most assuredly as anything else that is communist. ...

* Latest Images by Members

No attachments were found.

Latest Classifieds

WTS: AR Mags - Sig Romeo 5 by dbct23
[Yesterday at 09:37:55 AM]

New Varicom Bivy bag Coyote Brown Diamond Brand Manufacture by Monty22
[August 09, 2022, 10:12:30 PM]

WTB colt 1903 hammerless by matt325c
[August 09, 2022, 09:45:44 AM]

WTS: Like New SBA3 Brace - Sold by jeg18142
[August 09, 2022, 07:11:13 AM]

WTB mosin nagant by Hobo69420