News: **** YAHOO, MSN and HOTMAIL are still blocking the forum mailbox, so you have to use a different email address, or PM the admin on facebook. ****

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Yearly Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

Bookmarks 1 Bookmarks

Author Topic: Thanksgiving 2021  (Read 247 times)

Online imahangtia

• Highly Active Member
  • NEVER FORGIVE SB-1160
Thanksgiving 2021
« on: November 25, 2021, 10:48:09 AM »
I was born in Manhattan which is now run by a commie mayor, and a bunch of jackasses planning to allow non citizens to vote in NYC.  As a kid I lived in several countries, but mostly New Zealand which is now run by a commie Prime Minister cvnt.  I live in a state, Connecticut, which is run by commies and who have provided the Biden administration with a lying b!tch White House spokeswoman.  Even with all this I have a toilet, a stove, several cars, clothes on my back, and beer (warm beer not the frozen crap Americans like).  I'm grateful not to live in some shit hole country.  Let's try to keep the commies from taking over America.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 10:49:03 AM by imahangtia »

Online JBear

• Highly Active Member
Re: Thanksgiving 2021
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 10:54:22 AM »
It sounds to me like everywhere you go ends up turning commie. A more paranoid guy could find that suspicious...
But it will be like teaching a pig to sing, a waste of your time, and you'll only succeed in anoying the pig.
-richief

Online imahangtia

• Highly Active Member
  • NEVER FORGIVE SB-1160
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 11:04:37 AM »
I've never lived in California.  So much for your theory.

Online JBear

• Highly Active Member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 11:59:43 AM »
I never said you'd lived everywhere that turned commie, I said everywhere you lived did. Somehow there's still more than enough commies everywhere to go around after all these years, but some of them seem to be following you around like houseflies on sweatpants. Doesn't mean anything, necessarily...
But it will be like teaching a pig to sing, a waste of your time, and you'll only succeed in anoying the pig.
-richief

Offline CTSixshot

• Highly Active Member
  • ...and the truth shall make you free.
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 12:15:34 PM »
Both of you guys are awarded a red star for achievement and class participation. Find room on your refrigerator to display them.
Are there any shooters on this forum?

Online JBear

• Highly Active Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 12:38:03 PM »
Well when you put it that way, everyplace I've lived turned commie! How can I ever enjoy this red star now? 
-richief

Online Bottom Rung

• Highly Active Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2021, 01:38:51 PM »
Ima is right. Despite nearly 100 years of dedicated commies chipping away at this free country, we still have a lot to be thankful for.  God has truly blessed America and blessed us all.  The world is a better place because of America and I’m in a world of a better place than what I deserve. Be thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving folks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal