News: **** YAHOO, MSN and HOTMAIL are still blocking the forum mailbox, so you have to use a different email address, or PM the admin on facebook. ****

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Yearly Supporting Memberships

* Current Raffles

No posts were found.

Our Local Sponsors

* Theme Selection

Forum Default

Permanently

* Latest Members

Latest Topics and Posts

Re: Budget Shotgun Question
by Ericruno | Today at 06:10:27 PM
Just a thought here , but if on tight budget you can use a muzzleloader during shotgun state land season AND muzzleloader season. I did that for a couple years until I bought a savage 220. ...
Re: What is it they say about horseshoes and hand grenades?
by SJK2 | Today at 01:07:43 PM
Hey a win is a win...... :bowrofl: :bowrofl:...
Re: Murphy on CNN
by QuickBuick87 | Yesterday at 07:49:42 PM
CNN Translation ''Communist News Network''.100% correct! Bought and paid for like all the other so called "media". Who ever thought our media would turn into PRAVDA?  ...
Re: Who's shooting today?
by CTSixshot | Yesterday at 09:02:30 AM
Great! I'm glad to see someone else posting on this topic besides me!I realize that I'm too far away for most of you, but is anyone game for a little friendly competition? What COF could be done using lever guns against balloons, ceramic tiles, water-filled cans, paper and steel plate? Shoot on the move, behind barricades and mandatory reloads? Make up your own scenarios. How about with your bolt-action milsurp? Milsurp long gun and side arm?Anyone? Don't all jump at once!...
Re: 2019-nCov Virus
by imahangtia | Yesterday at 08:02:07 AM
China is a model for the world they say.  No thanks.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vICwX6bWw6g...
Re: What are you reloading today?
by CTSixshot | November 27, 2022, 06:04:19 PM
Those 160gr 350 Legend bullets sure come in handy for making range fodder for the .35 Remington. ...
Re: What's a good 556 barrel for an other?
by mrgunz | November 27, 2022, 12:24:11 PM
Not at all, I do custom lasering on guns. My point is your saying stuff that may or may not happen. NOBODY knows what may or may not happen. It's basically spreading fear through mis-information like cnn and msnbc does. Why live in fear of what you can legally buy now based on what may or may not happen, it makes no sense... ...
Re: Primers In stock
by CTSixshot | November 27, 2022, 09:18:36 AM
Powder Valley has KVB-7,62N berdan primers in stock.https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/product/pmc-kvb-762n-large-rifle-berdan-primers/If anyone else wants to order in bulk, I'd be willing to order 1K worth. Out of my price range for just a thousand when adding shipping and hazmat, sorry.These work in most berdan-primed cases (7.62x39/51mm, 6.5x55mm, 7.5x54/55mm, 7.92x57mm, Albanian 7.62x54r, etc.)....
Re: To red dot, or not to red dot, that is the question:
by markmiela | November 27, 2022, 08:56:59 AM
1/3 Co-witness with iron sights and you have the best of both worlds. My Sig Combat p320 has suppressor height night sights with an Eotech EFLX red dot. Red dot fails you have iron sights. ...
"ATF Agents Handcuff US Navy Sailor & Rob Him At Gunpoint"
by imahangtia | November 26, 2022, 11:58:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x65LUeAvt_s...
Re: Looking for a holster
by mrgunz | November 26, 2022, 11:21:45 PM
i hate making holsters for lights/lasers, the holster grabs the laser/light only and the gun has play in the holster. even when using a vaccuum press. i have been carrying for 30 years and never needed a light or laser. but if thats what you want..... patriot ware holsters have no adjustment for tightness or looseness as they use a eyelet/rivet in the area below the trigger guard area. I use a rubber spacer and screw so you can adjust the tightness/looseness as needed as some guns are a little off . Like I said I dont do lasers/lights, but wouldnt reccomend patriotware. lots of other holster manufacturers out there, that are better quality..... and I dont compete with her, she is huge I am not. i make holsters to the way I like as I take ideas form many different holsters to make the perfe...
Re: Rifle Picture Thread
by CTSixshot | November 26, 2022, 03:29:44 PM
These are at M&B Sports currently. Warren hasn't had time to sort and price any of these, but if you seek US Milsurps (he was having phone issues when I was over there this afternoon)......
Re: Form 4 Disapproved
by har1340 | November 26, 2022, 09:05:06 AM
Hope this gets resolved soon for you and your get your Form 4 cleared....
Re: My new project
by imahangtia | November 25, 2022, 11:46:52 PM
Al Cowlings would approve!Ford will make a 2023 O.J. Edition....

* Latest Images by Members

No attachments were found.

Latest Classifieds

WTS - CMMG 22LR Conversion BCG w/ 3 10 Round Mags - New Sealed by dbct23
[November 25, 2022, 02:05:18 PM]

WTS: North Africa $10.00 Star Note Currency in AU Condition ! by Springbreak80
[November 25, 2022, 10:52:56 AM]

Spyderco Para 3 lightweight NIB by Ericruno
[November 24, 2022, 07:56:45 PM]

1972 Honda CL450K5 Scrambler by bobski
[November 24, 2022, 07:36:14 AM]

* Latest Vendor Deals