News: **** YAHOO, MSN and HOTMAIL are still blocking the forum mailbox, so you have to use a different email address, or PM the admin on facebook. ****

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

Author Topic: "Accidental discharge" at Atlanta airport  (Read 208 times)

Online mu2bdriver

• Highly Active Member
  • Everyday I wake up this State sucks a little more.
Re: "Accidental discharge" at Atlanta airport
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2021, 08:09:04 PM »
...onto the tarmac on Saturday (Nov 20), halting flights during the busy Thanksgiving holiday period.

How long is Thanksgiving?  I thought it was just one day but I guess the 'period' is some undetermined period of time a week or so on either side to make it sound more ominous.  And it's a ramp or an apron, not a tarmac.  That's worse than calling a magazine a clip.

Online sbhaven

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2021, 11:55:17 PM »
How long is Thanksgiving?  I thought it was just one day but I guess the 'period' is some undetermined period of time a week or so on either side to make it sound more ominous.  And it's a ramp or an apron, not a tarmac.  That's worse than calling a magazine a clip.
A lot of people are now taking the entire thanksgiving week off (usually three days; Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with many non store front retail businesses being closed Thanksgiving and Black Friday).
Potentially, a government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
- Ayn Rand

Online JBear

• Highly Active Member
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2021, 04:40:51 AM »
That sounds nice. I don't even get Friday. I'm a lot more annoyed by Christmas trees in Home Depot before Halloween, but whatever.
But it will be like teaching a pig to sing, a waste of your time, and you'll only succeed in anoying the pig.
-richief

Online Bottom Rung

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2021, 06:59:10 AM »
That sounds nice. I don't even get Friday. I'm a lot more annoyed by Christmas trees in Home Depot before Halloween, but whatever.

It flips me out. First time I walked into HD and saw the Halloween and Christmas displays pert near across from each other, I was scrambling for a calendar to find out what weird time hole I had wandered through.  The animatronic displays of grim reapers and Santas were seemingly having the worst kind of rap battle backed each by their own gang of compressor inflated idiocy…..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal