News: **** New feature for SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIPS & VENDORS ONLY ****
Your classifieds ads will be cross-posted on our facebook page.
It will link directly to it but no price will be shown.

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

* Current Raffles

No posts were found.

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

* Theme Selection

Forum Default

Permanently

* Latest Members

Latest Topics and Posts

Re: Never received a DPS-129-C for renewal
by imahangtia | Today at 09:08:21 PM
Let us know if they answer the phone....
Re: Prime Ammo Membership at TSUSA
by mu2bdriver | Today at 08:59:04 PM
You guys need to shoot 50BMG.  It's actually gone down over the last 18 months!...
Re: Mandate
by SirWilliam | Today at 08:47:36 PM
I do not know anyone who has an adverse reaction from getting vaccinated.  Roll the dice.My elderly mother is battling a rare autoimmune condition that has been linked to the vax. Two sisters I know in their late 50s both suffered strokes on a Monday following their Saturday first round vax. One has recovered, the other still suffers from effects. A friends 23-year old son, healthy up until his first vax now has a heart valve inflammation that came on days after his first shot.Bill ...
Re: La Cumbre Vieja volcano erupts - when's the tsunami?
by WoodBurner | Today at 07:30:51 PM
The show you watched was about La Palma and the La Cumbre Vieja volcano. Been numerous History, Discovery, A&E type shows about what might happen if the western flank at the fault line of the island collapses into the Atlantic. Part of those shows were pure Hollywood, using data from 20 or more years ago, showing absolute worst case scenarios (otherwise who'd watch the show). Seem more recent research is a bit more conservative on just how bad it might be with some claiming the flank won't fall all at once, rather it would slide a bit then stop. Lots of guessing.Right now its a pretty good eruption going on.Perhaps that was it. I swore it was on the upper African coast and I Googled the heck out of that for different TV channels but can't find anything other than this Ca...
Re: 2019-nCov Virus
by imahangtia | Today at 06:20:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loy2SOIh0S4...
Nightmare Alley - Movie
by sbhaven | Today at 02:43:21 PM
From Guillermo del Toro. Stars; Bradley Cooper, Cate Blanchett, Willem Dafoe, Guillermo del Toro.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPYkZHPwC8E...
Re: Gun-Control Laws Aren’t about Preventing Crimes
by Rockers809 | Today at 01:10:39 PM
Yes, gun control is people control.  It has no effect on crime, especially bans on so-called assault weapons.  If you take a look at a lot of the rifles banned in CT, it is a joke.  We have lazy politicians who are unwilling to roll up their sleeves to tackle the roots causes of gun crime....
Re: Metacon Class 3, 15 mar 2020
by CTSixshot | Today at 09:58:53 AM
September 19th CoF:Shooter will start at box 1 or box 4. Shooter will either go left or right and engage the targets down range from each shooting box position. All steel needs 1 hit to neutralize. Targets on the left side of Box 3 must be shot from the left shoulder from concealment. while targets on the right side of the stage must be shot from the right shoulder from concealment.Plate rack 60’...
Re: The Forgotten Battle - Netflix
by Rockers809 | Today at 07:48:10 AM
Thanks for sharing, it looks like a good one....
Re: GM Tells Bolt Owners to Park 50 Feet Away From Other Cars
by Rockers809 | Today at 07:46:09 AM
Chevy Bolts are junk. :bash:  They are chasing Tesla and are coming up short....
Re: Thar She Blows!
by mrgunz | Yesterday at 11:54:37 PM
I was figuring Meghan McCain ...
Re: renewals
by DaveyG | Yesterday at 08:36:51 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210919/f615a3e73d39586984a173d89c42d484.jpgIn person only, this came in my renewal last weekSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...
Re: Norm Macdonald, Comedian and Former ‘SNL' Cast Member, Dies at 61
by JBear | Yesterday at 10:23:23 AM
And now, I'm watching Dirty Work....
Re: Shotgun Picture Thread
by bobski | Yesterday at 08:53:31 AM
my win super xm1.......I shot skeet with this. its a trap gun with a skeet bbl.i'll be posting this up soon. must cull the herd....

* Latest Images by Members

No attachments were found.

Latest Classifieds

* Latest Vendor Deals

No posts were found.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal