News: **If you're a Business**. Please do not post info about your company or business services unless you are permitted to do so
by the Admin. This rule has not been enforced much in the past, but with more paid vendors now, it has to be fair to them.
You can contact 'mrnuke' on the forum how to become a Supporting Vendor on the forum or an Advertiser. Thank You --Admin

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

Bookmarks 1 Bookmarks

Author Topic: Walmart Watch  (Read 244970 times)

Offline JD1942

• Highly Active Member
  • The Second Ammendment needs us
Walmart Watch
« on: January 21, 2013, 04:25:17 PM »
Thought a specific topic to Walmart would be helpful, Im about 5 mins from there and need some ammo so Ill update whenever I go and check supply.

How about we list Walmart location and stock. Doesnt need to be a detailed list just an idea of whats there.

Danbury -

Nothing, some random rifle calibers, hardly any 12ga. Had some Tula .223, $5.25/bx.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 07:39:54 PM by Bollinc14 »
NRA Pistol Instructor / RSO

Western CT

Offline skyman

Re: Walmart Watch
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 05:08:18 PM »
Can't speak to ct walmarts but I just spoke to a Walmart employee in New Hampshire who stated most walmarts in the area have suspended ammo orders due to the recently dried up supply chain. They had a limited selection of .40, 7mm and 17hmr? And that was it with no resupply date in the near future.

Online jgect

• Forum Contributor
  • Keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 05:22:02 PM »
Norwalk rt 7 -
some boxes of 100 of the 40 and 45.  some PD rounds for 45

None:   22, 9, 308

Offline Trose49

• Guns don't kill people. People kill people...
Walmart Watch
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 05:30:17 PM »
Just left Rockyhill Walmart nothing good

Offline randomsv650

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
  • DTOM
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 06:47:41 PM »
1st post here but good to see people looking out

Walmart on RT 7 in New Milford:

- 3 boxes of 40 SW Tulammo
- 3 boxes of 40 SW Fed Hi Shok
- 2 boxes on Winchester white box 7.62x39
- Good amount of .357 mag

Lots of "hunting" calibers left. Minimal .22.

I stop by every night on my way home, would gladly pick something up for someone local if needed.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 06:48:31 PM by randomsv650 »
The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. - Rom. 13:12, ESV

Offline DaveyG

• Highly Active Member
  • Keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 07:45:08 PM »
Naugatuck - tonight 1/21/13 @ 1825
WWB .40, 50 and 100 round boxes (3 each)

Remington green box .25 (5 boxes), .32 (1 box)

Assorted 12ga, hunting calibers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Offline jianf_lin

• Standard Member
  • Guns don't kill people. People kill people...
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 02:06:25 AM »
Avon
Nothing left besides few boxes of 357 mag

Online CT_Yankee

• Highly Active Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 08:02:40 PM »
I can't attest to its accuracy, but if you go to Walmart's website and enter your zipcode in the store finder, select a store, then type "ammunition" in the search, you can see which ammo is in stock at which store by clicking on each type of ammo.

It will say something like "Out of stock at my store" and then a button to look at stores nearby.

Offline SAP284

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 08:08:08 PM »
I can't attest to its accuracy, but if you go to Walmart's website and enter your zipcode in the store finder, select a store, then type "ammunition" in the search, you can see which ammo is in stock at which store by clicking on each type of ammo.

It will say something like "Out of stock at my store" and then a button to look at stores nearby.

It's very inaccurate. I've been to at least 6-7 different walmarts and it hasn't been accurate. It always is a day behind and the stock doesn't match the records. I've brought my ipad and checked places where it says in stock and they've said they hadn't had it in weeks. I wouldn't trust it. For instance if you check Wallingford, most of the time it says limited stock but they haven't had stock in forever and I've driven there 3 times for .223 and nothing. Today I checked Norwalk, Wallingford, Newington ans none had .223 or .22LR.
- Steve

Offline omarimoe

• Highly Active Member
  • Speed is fine Accuracy is Final
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 08:15:27 PM »
It's very inaccurate. I've been to at least 6-7 different walmarts and it hasn't been accurate. It always is a day behind and the stock doesn't match the records. I've brought my ipad and checked places where it says in stock and they've said they hadn't had it in weeks. I wouldn't trust it. For instance if you check Wallingford, most of the time it says limited stock but they haven't had stock in forever and I've driven there 3 times for .223 and nothing. Today I checked Norwalk, Wallingford, Newington ans none had .223 or .22LR.

lol u beat me to it. dosnt matter anyway now, today when i called the women told me that the new store policy is 3 box limit per day per person. so it dosnt matter even if u find it in stock your only getting like 60-150 rounds depending on what ur buying (rifle/handgun) kinda dosnt make it worth it for me. if it's true or not but thats what i was told when i called hamden i was told they didnt have anything anyway.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal