News: **** New feature for SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIPS & VENDORS ONLY ****
Your classifieds ads will be cross-posted on our facebook page.
It will link directly to it but no price will be shown.

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

Author Topic: looking for a tree guy...  (Read 1214 times)

Offline IH8SPM

• All we have is time.
  • Highly Active Member
Re: looking for a tree guy...
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2018, 09:41:11 PM »
That sounds like the norm for most new guys in business or gypsies who work for a company and steal their customers by undercutting their prices. Had the same thing happen with my pool guy and fence company. My suggestions to anyone is dont pay cash to anyone unless they are willing to complete the job before getting paid in full. Cash is not king anymore so pay with credit cards incase things go south and pay your credit with the cash. Get a rewards card so you can get points that equal the cash saving anyway.
hey guys... wanted to throw this out there in case you call the tree assassin.  he did a great job cutting our trees, and the price was right.

BUT

he disappeared without finishing the clean up.  he likes to get paid at the end of the day so he can pay his guys, My suggestion is that  you hold back enough that he wants to come finish the job.  I've called and texted and he said he's be there "tomorrow".  9 days later I still have trees all over my back yard

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Offline Joe T

• citizen turned felon on 1/1/14
Re: looking for a tree guy...
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2018, 09:47:52 AM »
hey guys... wanted to throw this out there in case you call the tree assassin.  he did a great job cutting our trees, and the price was right.

BUT

he disappeared without finishing the clean up.  he likes to get paid at the end of the day so he can pay his guys, My suggestion is that  you hold back enough that he wants to come finish the job.  I've called and texted and he said he's be there "tomorrow".  9 days later I still have trees all over my back yard

updated posting.  I apologize for an early post.

Fred and a guy showed up this morning to do some clean-up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal