News: **If you're a Business**. Please do not post info about your company or business services unless you are permitted to do so
by the Admin. This rule has not been enforced much in the past, but with more paid vendors now, it has to be fair to them.
You can contact 'mrnuke' on the forum how to become a Supporting Vendor on the forum or an Advertiser. Thank You --Admin

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

Author Topic: Looking for a veteran/reliable gun guy in the Southbury Area  (Read 610 times)

Online Masked

• Supporting Vendor
  • Highly Active Member
  • Sup.
    • Smith Tactical
I really need help from someone that's not a fracking tool.

I need someone trustworthy and super reliable - Detail oriented. I'll be working with local cops. I'll be manufacturing civilian and military weapons. I'm doing ALL of the reloading, myself. I'll be doing the bulk of everything, but I really just need an extra set of hands.

I'll be moving a lot of equipment, building workbenches and entire reloading setups. I'll basically be building one and a half shops.

If things go well, it'll turn into a full time gig, but for now it's going to be on an as needed basis.

Full disclosure. I'm blunt. I was born without a filter. Please, for the love of god, have a spine and the ability to recognize gross sarcasm.

Really don't care how old you are - 21+.

I hate people. So this is never going to be a retail sales, Grayson style thing. It's more/less, long term, cleaning the shop, accepting the millions of packages coming in, boxing up shit to go out - Doing the labels, cleaning guns - I'll teach you how to clean everything and anything.

Let me be 1000000% clear. This comes with a very serious NDA. I have military contracts. If something goes missing or your lips loosen to anyone about something in the shop, it's not the state/locals you get to answer to.

Only dealbreaker is that you MUST BE Dog Friendly.

We'll do a trial period of sorts and if it works out, done deal.

Located in the Southbury/Oxford area - Exit 16.

Email resumes to Benjamin@Smith-Tactical.com or here.

# is 2zero3-85zero-777zero
FFL 07 + SOT located in Oxford CT
www.Smith-Tactical.com
203-850-7770

Online Masked

• Supporting Vendor
  • Highly Active Member
  • Sup.
    • Smith Tactical
Re: Looking for a veteran/reliable gun guy in the Southbury Area
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 01:25:00 PM »
Still looking - Please email me resumes.
www.Smith-Tactical.com
203-850-7770

Online Masked

• Supporting Vendor
  • Highly Active Member
  • Sup.
    • Smith Tactical
Re: Looking for a veteran/reliable gun guy in the Southbury Area
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 05:58:06 PM »
Found a contractor!!!

Still looking for some part time reliable help.

I need people to EMAIL ME resumes. If you call that's awesome, but I need a digital/physical copy.

I've had so many people call, but only 3 or 4 actual resumes.

I'll be doing light interviews over the next few weeks.

PLEASE EMAIL ME.

Part time to start. If/when things get busy, I'll need an extra set of hands.

Some guys called expecting $20-$25/hr. I get that you deserve more, but no offense, I just dropped 13k in liability, 3k in ITAR, I pay 18% of every product I make to a governing authority...There's enough cash flow week 1 to literally keep the lights on...I can't afford that.

I'm offering like $15/hr and you're literally working on ammunition, or cleaning, de-greasing or assembling...It's not glorious work.

I'll have cops constantly in the shop. No drugs, no bullshit, zero tolerance. My dog's best friends are military dogs, if one of my students comes to visit and his dog triggers, I really don't care what the excuse is. Zero tolerance is zero tolerance.

The dog thing is real. Slightly challenged Bernese Mountain Dog will be in the shop whenever I am.

I have to run background checks, do NDA's - Sooner the better.

Thank you everyone.

Sorry I've been slow at responding to some people - Getting this off the ground has been a monumental effort.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 05:59:36 PM by Masked »
www.Smith-Tactical.com
203-850-7770

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal