News: **** YAHOO, MSN and HOTMAIL are still blocking the forum mailbox, so you have to use a different email address, or PM the admin on facebook. ****

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

Author Topic: Engine Work  (Read 97 times)

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
Engine Work
« on: May 21, 2020, 07:47:05 AM »
Does anyone know of  good engine rebuild shop in or near the Valley or Milford? Have some heads that will need freshening up, port matching, new valves and springs etc.
The greatest Danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.

Online nxprss

• Highly Active Member
  • Hello Everybody.
Re: Engine Work
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 11:22:58 AM »
I hear good things about Fitzgerald Automotive in beacon falls... they do machining work. My buddy got his heads done there...
Theres always muscle cars there getting worked on...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 11:30:34 AM by nxprss »

Online nutter

• Highly Active Member
  • Keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 02:31:01 PM »
I hear good things about Fitzgerald Automotive in beacon falls... they do machining work. My buddy got his heads done there...
Theres always muscle cars there getting worked on...

They do good work

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 06:39:30 PM »
I think I went to him few times in the 90's. He's right on old route 8, right? Exit 23 I believe. I'm looking for head work too, an need some ideas on what to do with them. Thanks! I'll call them on Tuesday.
The greatest Danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.

Online nutter

• Highly Active Member
  • Keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 07:01:13 PM »
I think I went to him few times in the 90's. He's right on old route 8, right? Exit 23 I believe. I'm looking for head work too, an need some ideas on what to do with them. Thanks! I'll call them on Tuesday.
They do nice work and pretty much everything is done in house- I highly recommend

Online nxprss

• Highly Active Member
  • Hello Everybody.
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 09:19:29 PM »

Yup take rt 8 north, exit 23 beacon falls exit.... take right off ramp, and he's probably 3/4 of a mile on the right....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal