News: **If you're a Business**. Please do not post info about your company or business services unless you are permitted to do so
by the Admin. This rule has not been enforced much in the past, but with more paid vendors now, it has to be fair to them.
You can contact 'mrnuke' on the forum how to become a Supporting Vendor on the forum or an Advertiser. Thank You --Admin

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

Bookmarks 1 Bookmarks

Author Topic: Mechanix Wear Multicam Gloves on Sale  (Read 701 times)

Online sbhaven

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
Mechanix Wear Multicam Gloves on Sale
« on: June 11, 2020, 05:34:48 PM »
Not sure if all their glove are on sale, but the Multicam ones are (20% off) when you use the code: DAD. Some, elsewhere, are indicating some sizes may be out of stock.

https://www.mechanix.com/us-en/men/multicam-series

They also throw in a free MultiCam Face Mask. Make sure to select it from the popup window after selecting the gloves and adding them to the cart.

Free 7-10 day shipping.

A pair of the Original MultiCam gloves were $15.99.

Note: They had issues for four or five hours today with ordering where people were getting errors submitting their orders.

ARFCOM thread on these gloves: https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Mechanix-Multicam-Glove-Mask-Deal/5-2337275/?page=1

Slickdeal thread: https://slickdeals.net/f/14116361-mechanix-wear-multicam-fast-fit-tactical-gloves-multicam-face-mask-12-free-s-h?v=1&page=1

Wasn't sure about the M-Pact gloves when used with pistols/rifles so grabbed the Originals instead.

Father Day sales runs from 6/1 through 6/21. Code: DAD
https://www.mechanix.com/us-en/men/fathers-day-gift-guide
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 07:15:35 PM by sbhaven »
Potentially, a government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
- Ayn Rand

Online sbhaven

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
Re: Mechanix Wear Multicam Gloves on Sale
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 07:08:51 PM »
Dammit. Ordered a second pair of gloves (M-Pact MultCam) this time. Price just sucked me in again, $19.99 this time. Going to need to step away from the computer at this rate.  ;D

Per the slickdeals thread link above it appears they've extended the free mask deal to some of their other gloves now.

Mechanix Wear extended the deal to get the MultiCam Mask with their other tactical Fast Fit colors!
Coyote
Covert
OD
Wolf Grey
Woodland Camo
Potentially, a government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
- Ayn Rand

Online M1A_All_Day

• Forum Contributor
  • Highly Active Member
  • Firewood Hoarder
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 08:30:31 PM »
These have been my go-to glove for non-firearm work for like a decade. They are nice to start, then the fingertips always wear through. They are done for after getting the black nasty oil grease crap slathering from an old vehicle project. Besides construction and materials handling, I just use thicker nitrile gloves. I have a “nice” pair in the truck that stay clean and then expend the usefulness of others. They all turn the same color eventually- black.

Online sbhaven

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 06:57:58 AM »
They are nice to start, then the fingertips always wear through.
That seems to be a common complaint. As is the stitching in certain areas comign loose/breaking is another.

If working on something that is oily or liquid I try not to use gloves like these, use disposable ones. Or just be a man and use bare hands.  ;D

Was looking for better shooting gloves as the cheap ones I have now (don't remember brand off hand) I don't like all that much. And would use these gloves for light use elsewhere. Plus just gotta look cool and tactical while driving.  :evil:
- Ayn Rand

Online M1A_All_Day

• Forum Contributor
  • Highly Active Member
  • Firewood Hoarder
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 09:05:27 AM »
For working on stuff- yeah, I'm with you, bare hands right until end up accidentally cutting or burning one.
I always tease my wife- I have nice soft "office hands" compared to hers, which are totally calloused-over from lifelong farm work.

For cold weather shooting, I use my Klim riding gloves (ADV-oriented motorcycle brand).
The finger tips are VERY thin and durable.
https://www.klim.com/motorcycle/mens/Gloves

Offline indawire

• Forum Contributor
  • Highly Active Member
  • Old enough to have had a draft card.
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 01:42:15 PM »
I've had 'em all and for the $ the Lowe's General Purpose Firm Grip gloves wear just as well as the more expensive ones. A three pack for about $20. All the fingers blow out eventually on any of them.

Online sbhaven

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 01:50:37 PM »
I've had 'em all and for the $ the Lowe's General Purpose Firm Grip gloves wear just as well as the more expensive ones. A three pack for about $20. All the fingers blow out eventually on any of them.
Same here, used many different types of gloves over the years for general use (not shooting) and they all eventually fail. Some in days others in years. Funny that I haven't had the fingers blow out, instead I've had the seam's, usually on top, on certain gloves blow out where I pull them on as I tend to constantly tug at the gloves for some stupid reason. ;D

Mechanix Wear brand is what it is. Seems the common complaint is fingers failing on them. Some like them, others don't.
- Ayn Rand

Online obewan

• Highly Active Member
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2020, 02:11:45 PM »
Got some firm grip gloves at Home Depot a while back and they are holding up much better than the Mechanix gloves.

Online sbhaven

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2020, 01:42:06 PM »
Due to the shipping fiasco with the Fathers Day sale Mechanix is running a 25% off sale. Use the code "shipping25". No sales tax either.

Yeah yeah yeah having it shipped the second time around using the same shipping provider (if they are still using UPS-MI) that caused the first round of shipping issues.
- Ayn Rand

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal