News: **Please Read**. If you have a new or renewed membership on the site but it has not been added to your account after a day or two, please send the admin (mrnuke) a private message so your account can be corrected manually. There is an ongoing connectivity error with the Paypal subscription system.

Thank you

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

Author Topic: FS: Ruger Single 10  (Read 426 times)

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
FS: Ruger Single 10
« on: June 22, 2020, 02:11:39 PM »
Ok time to let this firearm go. Excellent little 22lr Stainless Steel Single Action revolver. Did I mention excellent? Looks like I did, just to make myself understood this is an OUTSTANDING 22lr single action revolver! I only put maybe 70 rounds through it and each time was a pleasure.

This firearm is in like new condition and will come with the original box and paper work from the factory. Need room in my safe for my birthday present which will be in there soon enough.

Buy this now for $500.00 or best offer and get 100 rounds of CCI Mini Mags. CCI is all I shoot out of my 22lr's

Milford / Valley Ares

The greatest Danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
Re: FS: Ruger Single 10
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 09:53:03 AM »
Still here still for sale!

Here's your chance to see how it sort of was back when those six shooters were blazing away in Dodge City! Yet with a low priced cartridge and an extra four more! Enjoy the range even more while thinking of how it must have been chasing horse thieves n rustlers to maybe even the Dalton Gang!

Shooting this "10 shooter" will give you plenty of fun at the range. This well built rugged piece of American built firepower will greatly enhance your firearm safe. Buy today and don't forget to wear your cowboy hat at the range when shooting  :)

The greatest Danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 09:13:43 PM »
Have your hunting license? For you hunters this firearm would be great for small game such as squirrel hunting. Accurate, precise, and no need to carry some long bulky 22lr rifle. This shiny steel of wonder is not only pretty to look at its functional to put food on the table.

Still for sale!

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 04:06:02 PM »
Single 10 it's a gem!  (National Anthem playing in the back round with fireworks going off) Independence Day is almost here. The day where we celebrate our independence as a Free Country. Celebrate the 4Th of July in style. Let honor the men who gave us this Freedom in the Revolutionary War. Honor the signers of the Constitution, the men who took the stand the men who knew this would be their death warrant if America didn't win its Freedom. Buy this firearm and salute your Freedom as an American should!

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 10:35:51 AM »
Ever wonder on which firearm to purchase to teach others on? Look no further then this! How can one with its handsome looks. This good looking Ruger Single 10 is perfect for it. Single action..... so no second round going off by squeezing the trigger again after a shot has been discharged - seen people do this before even with revolvers as they try to control the recoil. The simple practicing of the basic fundamentals of shooting are now focused on. With Very low recoil and it being accurate (well, depends on the shooter) is great for new shooters. All this in a sharp looking single action revolver plus 10 rounds of fun to boot! Did I mention how good looking it is?

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 12:47:23 PM »
4th of July is almost here and this fine piece of American steel is still for sale! $500.00 or best offer. This is a very good revolver, one that people want to have plinkering fun with!

When people say best offer they are willing to talk price. Don't be afraid to offer, reasonable wont be looked away. You know my highest already. Shoot me an offer and lets talk.

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2020, 01:01:09 PM »
Just posting to bring it up! Lots going on toady though if someone wants to buy this today, it will be more fun for everyone!

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2020, 12:34:00 PM »
I'll post this for sale again -

This  Single 10 is no Bren - just imagine the ammo cost then. You'll be saying Amen its no Bren.

Ya you know it, I was never a poet so I'll stop it :)

Still for sale don't be a snail for this will sail with the best offer!

oops I tried

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 04:45:55 AM »
Seems what we have here is one nail driver this Ruger Single 10 in stainless steel is what people want. Get the oo's and ahs at the range when people look over to see what you're shooting. Plinkering, hunting, training new people, or some type of cowboy 22lr shoot. I do not recommend taking it to work and using it as a nail gun.

Original box and Ruger paper work will be going with it long with 100 rounds of CCI Min Mags. Yep the 4th of July offer is no more

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #9 on: Yesterday at 08:59:45 PM »
The firearm is going to a good home! …..well, as soon as I can get through to the state. Firearm is sold.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal