News: **** YAHOO, MSN and HOTMAIL are still blocking the forum mailbox, so you have to use a different email address, or PM the admin on facebook. ****

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

Author Topic: WTS Pre ban Les Baer 1911 (SOLD), Dan Wesson 44 Magnum revolver hunting package  (Read 282 times)

Online Taz575

• Keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
Selling my Feb 1994 Les Baer 1911 in 45 acp.  I bought it used a while back and found it was sold as a frame/slide.  Whoever built it did an excellent job.  Stupidly accurate and tight!  BoMar adjustable rear sight.  It came with a weighted guide rod, oversized button mag release and a 1 piece magwell/mainspring housing.  I switched to a normal mag release and msh, so this includes the extra parts.  Asking $1300   SOLD.

Also up for sale is a Dan Wesson 44 magnum revolver.  It has an 8" barrel assembly, light shroud which has been drilled and tapped for a scope mount, which is included.  I also have an aftermarket barrel assembly from EWK Arms with a match grade 8" barrel and the heavy shroud has a rail mount built into it that uses Brownells 7.3 rings.  Redfield 2-7 handgun scope and rings are included.  Asking $1300 1200 for the whole setup with both barrel assemblies and scope.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 11:18:38 AM by Taz575 »

Online Taz575

Down to $1200 each!

Online Taz575

Les Baer is sold!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal