News: **Please Read**. If you have a new or renewed membership on the site but it has not been added to your account after a day or two, please send the admin (mrnuke) a private message so your account can be corrected manually. There is an ongoing connectivity error with the Paypal subscription system.

Thank you

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

Author Topic: Trump campaign emails?  (Read 67 times)

Online 2BearArms

• Highly Active Member
Trump campaign emails?
« on: September 12, 2020, 10:22:41 AM »
Is anyone else getting Trump campaign emails that when you try to open them there is nothing there? If you look at the properties it seems like there is something there but it never displays. I tired forwarding it to a gmail account to see if it was my Windows Live Mail program and nothing there either. 

Online sbhaven

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
Re: Trump campaign emails?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 11:27:21 AM »
Could be the email app/program is blocking the showing of pictures. But yes been getting an uptick in political emails. Fortunately I noticed the email from dope Murphy trumpeting that he had a book was flagged as spam. LOL

If possible see if you can view the email via it's (html or txt) code to see what's buried in the email.

Been an uptick in robo calls too. Got one from some polling place the other day on my voicemail, damn call sucked up the entire storage with the polling questions.
Potentially, a government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
- Ayn Rand

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal