News: **** YAHOO, MSN and HOTMAIL are still blocking the forum mailbox, so you have to use a different email address, or PM the admin on facebook. ****

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

Author Topic: RGUNS.. Ugh.. such a helpful company to order from ... (NOT)  (Read 167 times)

Online MrNuke

• Administrator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Go Big or go Home..
    • GUNTALK.CLUB Firearms Forum
RGUNS.. Ugh.. such a helpful company to order from ... (NOT)
« on: September 12, 2020, 12:24:47 PM »
So I order a bunch of parts for a build form RGUNS 3 days ago. Even their website says, they are several days behind order and shipments will be delayed a few days.
I decided to change up some things so I wanted to cancel it and then order again from them.
I call them up (day 3) and the guy I speak with says I even though it has not shipped, I can not cancel it.
Don't feel like checking into the order or anything, just says no.

I'm not going to do a dispute and reject the delivery, not worth the hassle for a few hundred $, but
that's the last time I'll be ordering from them, guess it's worth losing a customer over.

You'd think it today's shtty economy companies would be happy for business and would at least 'act' like they want to keep customers. I am a business owner too and would never pull this kind of sht.

Ok, Rant over.
CT's Hottest Guns and Firearms, Laws, Range Info, Politics, News and Events Social Site.

Online imahangtia

• Highly Active Member
  • NEVER FORGIVE SB-1160
Re: RGUNS.. Ugh.. such a helpful company to order from ... (NOT)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 01:57:47 PM »
You'd think it today's shtty economy companies would be happy for business and would at least 'act' like they want to keep customers. I am a business owner too and would never pull this kind of sht.

Ok, Rant over.

Shitty economy for who?  Gun companies can't keep stuff in stock.

I hear Cheaper Than Dirt is up to their old tricks again.  I suspect lots of crappy gun related companies are screwing their customers right now.  I can't wait for the same suspects here yapping about capitalism.

Back in 2013 Hoffman's wouldn't answer their phone.  The phone would ring, and someone would pick up and hang up without saying anything.  I haven't forgotten, and probably won't ever buy from Hoffman's.  Meanwhile NGX was answering calls and selling me guns.  If I want a gun NGX is on my list of companies to purchase from.

Online inmyshadow

• Highly Active Member
  • I am a newbie. :-)
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 02:17:57 PM »
I've been eyeing their Chinese Type 54s.

I got you beat.

I ordered some car parts a month ago directly from the manufacturer.  A nice turbo lines, fittings and gasket kit.  Their kit meant I didn't have to buy from several vendors to get all the parts.

A week after I placed my order, they emailed me saying one more week.  That was three weeks ago.  They generated a tracking number a few days, which hasn't been picked up.

The one project I wanted to do for vacation was to replace my cracked header and go with a bigger turbo.  I had hopes to get the parts for the second week, the tracking says that isn't happening now.

I guess, I'd do some painting, load development for a 223 bolt gun and play alot more modern warfare.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 02:18:36 PM by inmyshadow »
James Dempsey Jr
inmyshadow@cox.net

Online edgephoto

• Highly Active Member
  • Guns don't kill people. People kill people...
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 03:41:38 PM »
Gun retailers are the biggest assholes in general.

Back in 2013 this is what I got from some stores.

1. I bought from RGUNs once. It took them 6 months to deliver. I could not get anyone to answer the phone and they would not respond to emails.

2. I Went to Hoffmans exactly twice. Once ignored and once rudely told that they did not have time to ring up such a small purchase. Last 2 boxes of 22LR.

3. BMG guns. I asked a question about an SKS he had. He told me "don't waste my time, either buy it or get out".

4. NGX the counter commando was BSing about meatloaf recipes with some guy. Turns to me and says rudely "what!". I told him what I wanted, he handed me a card and said "email us. I am super busy now". Still waiting for the email reply.

5. Palmetto State Armory. I tried to order some AR parts from PSA. I had ordered from them previously. Supposedly got to a manager who said "you voted for them. Deal with it." and hung up on me.

Then I found Delta and they could not have been more helpful. DanTSX turned me on to Center Sports and they are super nice too.

SG Ammo used to not sell to us and once the craziness died down I contacted them and sent the law to them. He replaied and said he was working on a way to sell to us and to hang on. Since he seemed nice I bought a ton of stuff from him.

Online nutter

• Highly Active Member
  • Keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2020, 08:17:28 PM »
Yeah- I just buy stuff and have it shipped to Joel Cramer- frack retail

Online joelcramer

• Supporting Vendor
  • Highly Active Member
  • I fear for our Republic.
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 08:40:03 PM »
R Guns and Sports South sell crap parts anyway. You might get off lucky not taking their junk anyway.

Online MrNuke

• Administrator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Go Big or go Home..
    • GUNTALK.CLUB Firearms Forum
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 04:08:56 PM »
R Guns and Sports South sell crap parts anyway. You might get off lucky not taking their junk anyway.

No choice, they literally were the ONLY vendor online or local that had some specific parts in stock.
I'm stuck as I can not cancel the order (hence the original post  :dunno: ).
CT's Hottest Guns and Firearms, Laws, Range Info, Politics, News and Events Social Site.

Online pepedefrog

• Standard Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2020, 04:16:43 PM »
R-guns parts are worse than their customer service Lol....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal