News: **** New feature for SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIPS & VENDORS ONLY ****
Your classifieds ads will be cross-posted on our facebook page.
It will link directly to it but no price will be shown.

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

Bookmarks 1 Bookmarks

Author Topic: 2020 Presidential Election Results  (Read 12137 times)

Offline M1A_All_Day

• Highly Active Member
  • Firewood Hoarder
2020 Presidential Election Results
« on: November 02, 2020, 11:26:56 AM »
Tomorrow is the day!

Will "polls" fail again?
Will one candidate accept loss that night?
Will there be no definitive result for days, weeks?
Settled in a court?
We've got A LOT of mail-in votes in states that haven't done this before.

Offline Flatulence

• Highly Active Member
  • FCFAA
    • FCFAA
Re: 2020 Presidential Election Results
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 01:12:23 PM »
Its gonna be a shit show.

The rabid left is all in, the shenanigans will be rampant.
Fairfield County Firearms & Archery LLC 01, 07, 08 FFL
4 New Canaan Ave Norwalk CT 06851
203 354 8956

Online sbhaven

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 01:35:43 PM »
Yep total shit show.
There will be chaos which is what the media (and Democrats) want since it will give them good ratings.

Bottom line is we probably won't know the results tomorrow night or Wednesday morning. Liable to be a week or more. Expect lawyers to file lawsuits as well to contest votes, hanging chads, and trunk full of ballots.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 01:38:17 PM by sbhaven »
Potentially, a government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
- Ayn Rand

Online BishopofBling

• Highly Active Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 02:57:44 PM »
I don't think any side is going to take a loss. I think Biden may contest a bit but I'm more worried about his supporters rioting. I also think if Trump loses he'll refuse to step down unless it's ruled by a court or something.
They say Biden is pulling nationally but, it's really up to the swing states I don't think either side is going to win with a landslide so we're looking at this election being settled at the electoral college. 

All these polls are suggesting Biden is going to win but, I'm curious about their methods in how they collect data. I don't remember a whole lot from taking stats but, I do remember just because a source is 'accredited' doesn't mean their methods don't suck. My Professors regularly peer reviewed statistical studies done by smart people and they found out their methods sucked yet people just read the abstract and blindly trusted the academic report. I think there's a large group of shy Trump voters who won't even say who they're voting for on an anonymous survey and these polls don't seem to take those into account.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/10/29/2020-polls-trump-biden-prediction-accurate-2016-433619

This is reminding of Nixon's talk about the 'silent majority'.

Online sbhaven

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 04:51:02 PM »
I think there's a large group of shy Trump voters who won't even say who they're voting for on an anonymous survey and these polls don't seem to take those into account.
I do too. And I really hope they go vote for Trump and not sit home believing the polling (lies) that Biden will win. Right now things are so toxic that people are not telling anyone they're pro trump. No yard signs, no stickers on cars, lying to the pollsters, etc. Between those folks and the claims that more minorities are voting for Trump this year those will be the people putting Trump over the top (hopefully).

I don't know but I see the huge crowds Trump draws, the WalkAway people, the minorities switching to Trump, the laughably few people who show up for Biden/Harris appearances and I just cannot belive the polling (math models) are saying Biden. I look at all that and wonder where are the Democrats going to gain votes over 2016? Are there really that many who simply hate Trump and are voting against him on that alone? Got me.

The thing is though that the antifa types are not going away. They WILL be rioting one way or another as they hate Democrats a little less than they hate Republicans. Democrats don't realize that one yet.
Potentially, a government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
- Ayn Rand

Offline NiCKZ

• Highly Active Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 05:02:01 PM »

I don't know but I see the huge crowds Trump draws, the WalkAway people, the minorities switching to Trump, the laughably few people who show up for Biden/Harris appearances and I just cannot belive the polling (math models) are saying Biden. I look at all that and wonder where are the Democrats going to gain votes over 2016? Are there really that many who simply hate Trump and are voting against him on that alone? Got me.

Is it an attempt at the same psychological operation that was running on the 2016 election?

9AM EST and "HILLARY IS PROJECTED TO WIN 97%", and "ACCORDING TO EXIT POLLS HILLARY HAS A UNLIMITED% CHANCE OF WINNING TODAY".

It was hilarious walking into work the next morning and everyone was losing their marbles. I actually heard someone say, "The world, as we know it, has ended." in the most serious manner too.

Online sbhaven

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2020, 06:16:40 PM »
Is it an attempt at the same psychological operation that was running on the 2016 election?

It was hilarious walking into work the next morning and everyone was losing their marbles. I actually heard someone say, "The world, as we know it, has ended." in the most serious manner too.
Nate Silver's 538, which everyone in the media seems to go to for some reason, Had Hillary to win in 2016 and Biden to win this time. We know what happened in 2016.

The media started hedging their bets in the last week saying Trump "might" have a slim chance to win. The media also started hyping right wing violence if Trump looses. No mention of definite left wing violence if Trump wins.

People are loosing their fracking minds thinking it's going to be wide spread right wing violence. LOL at a family member forwarding me an email mentioning some NYT article talking about how the military will have to force Trump out because Trump will declare victory if he looses. They also commented how they were surprised at the numbers of people on the fringe who support Trump.  :eyejack: Its like they have no idea that all the violence in the last 160+ days has been left wing/anarchists. They live in an echo chamber of MSM outlets and have been gaslit for the last four years. It's stunning.

The real issue is the media. What happens if they say frack it and call it for Biden even though all votes may not be in or even if there is a clear Trump victory? Who will people believe when social media and MSM cuts off Trump and simply announces Biden won even though votes may indicate otherwise?

While I doubt they'll do it but as crazy as people are getting I wouldn't be surprised if they did try to pull a fast one.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 06:18:24 PM by sbhaven »
- Ayn Rand

Offline M1A_All_Day

• Highly Active Member
  • Firewood Hoarder
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2020, 06:28:11 PM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 06:28:46 PM by M1A_All_Day »

Online sbhaven

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2020, 07:03:21 PM »
Gee wonder what Lamont knows that he isn't telling the people of this state?

Anyway. NG being deployed to numerous (surprisingly mostly Democratic) cities.

PA's AG says Trump won't win in PA once votes are counted. Remember the old adage, its not who votes, but who counts the votes.
Pennsylvania AG Josh Shapiro: ‘If All the Votes Are Added Up in PA, Trump Is Going to Lose’

In CO, bricks mysteriiously show up on a street corner. Could this be prestaged projectiles for Antifa/rioters?

https://twitter.com/aubrey_huff/status/1323075715852509184

Even if you don't think your vote counts in this state, get off your couch and vote anyway if you haven't already! Every vote for Trump counts to send a message!!!
- Ayn Rand

Online BishopofBling

• Highly Active Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2020, 07:07:59 PM »
I do too. And I really hope they go vote for Trump and not sit home believing the polling (lies) that Biden will win. Right now things are so toxic that people are not telling anyone they're pro trump. No yard signs, no stickers on cars, lying to the pollsters, etc. Between those folks and the claims that more minorities are voting for Trump this year those will be the people putting Trump over the top (hopefully).

The thing is though that the antifa types are not going away. They WILL be rioting one way or another as they hate Democrats a little less than they hate Republicans. Democrats don't realize that one yet.

I've noticed a trend lately that Democrats are begging people to go out and vote. They think that they lost because of low voter turnout and they think that the people they're encouraging to vote for are going to vote for Biden. I remember this same sort of vibe during the 2016 election. They live in some weird bubble where they think the average American cares about the same issues as them. It's the same people that think that California and New York are the whole United States it's really bizarre. They think that Donald Trump is the cause of these divisions but they're too stupid to realize that these divisions existed before. They're reversing cause and effect, Trump won because a lot of Americans aligned with his platform; he didn't make us believe in closing our borders to illegal immigration or whatever other policies he was advocating these feelings already existed in the American population it's why he won. But, a lot of these ivory tower baboons and people in the MSM and the "limousine liberals" don't get that. They're so out of touch it's baffling.

It's possible they're publishing all these "Biden winning in the polls" garbage to discourage Trump voters in the swing states because the swing states are where this matters because this is very likely going to be decided by the electoral college.

And you're right, if Trump wins we'll probably see the US burn for a few weeks as these toddlers will not be able to handle a defeat.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal